Are you interested in purchasing one of my paintings? Here's some answers to commonly asked questions:
1. How to arrange the purchase: You can add a painting to the shopping cart on my site via the purchase button or, if you prefer, you can contact me via email, or direct message on Instagram to arrange purchase. I'll send you an invoice for the purchase amount (the price listed on the website) plus the cost of shipping (you can pay via your credit card or with Paypal). I am more than happy to provide additional images and answer any questions you may have.
2. What does the price include: My prices include mounting on my own custom designed (patent pending) aluminum hanging device for the works on cloth. Watercolours come with archival mat board. All taxes are included. A certificate of originality is provided with each painting.
3. How do I hang the work: The painting is shipped, already attached to the hanging device. The hanging device is made of a high quality, custom aluminum. See the image above. The hanging device comes with 2 holes thru which you can attach your painting to the wall with nails or screws.
4. How does the painting get shipped: Once payment is received I will prepare your painting for shipping. Shipping cost is dependent on size. I use Fedex for shipping within Canada and the U.S. I will send you a Fedex tracking number by email once the painting has shipped so you will know when to expect your delivery. The painting is insured and tracked and I will put a signature required option on the package.
5. Who packages the paintings: All paintings are personally packaged by me.
6. What if I change my mind: All my paintings are covered by a 100% guarantee. If you would like to return a painting, just return it within 14 days (in the same condition it was sent) and I will refund your purchase price (not including shipping).